Rockland Recovery Homes has the following goals:
- The provision of housing and peer support for those in recovery from a substance use disorder.
- Assist residents to return to their communities as productive, tax paying citizens.
- To give them a sense of hope and empowerment.
- Assist residents to regain dignity and respect.
- The chances of an individual staying in the recovery process will be enhanced by the use of our residences.
- To save lives!
RRH provides no professional services, but individual members will be encouraged to utilize outside professional help as needed.
RRH will provide information, to it’s residents, about all services, self-help groups, treatment programs, family support groups available in the county.
The success of RRH is dependent on donations and any available funding that can be acquired.
Your help is urgently needed!
We prefer donations via check, if possible. If you are comfortable with sending us a check as your donation, please send to:
Rockland Recovery Homes, Inc.
4 Timmel Lane
Stony Point, NY 10980
You may also donate using the PayPal link below,
We thank you.
STEPHEN CLEMENT, Founder
JASON HELLMAN, Executive Director
4 TIMMEL LANE, STONY POINT, NY 10980
PHONE: Stephen: (845) 263-4987
Jason: (845) 234-1646